Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sneak a Peek: Into my Face Washes and Scrubs Basket


I can guess your reaction.. you're like HA? This is it? haha.. Yes this is it :-) I dont over cleanse my face using 100's of different products and complicate my skincare routine. Actually i think the less you use.. its always better. Over cleansing is not healthy yeah? Thats my opinion but please tell me your thoughts on it.



Products in my Basket at the moment:

Avocado with Honey Face Wash from Seri Naturals
Citrus with Mint Face Wash from Seri Naturals
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
St. Ives Apricot Scrub




Ofcourse full reviews on each will be posted soon so till then you tell me Whats in your Basket? Its a tag so if you do a post like this.. please do post the links below!

And yeah if you're wondering about the cutey basket?! Its the one i won from Bubbles Bath Boutique! Cute right?





11 comments:

  1. yup..cutie basket....
    in my basket.... at present i have
    1. Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub (same pinch)
    2. Hip Hop kiwi scrub (apricot's too harsh on my skin)
    3. Ponds white activated carbon face wash
    4. Neutrogena blackhead eliminating scrub and cleanser

    Even i dont over -cleanse my face..It gets dry tooo soon...
    Review the Seri Naturals Face Wash - especially the citrus and mint one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neutrogena blackhead eliminating scrub and cleanser sounds good.. does it really work for blackheads? And yea the citrus one is quite interesting.. i will review it soon :)

      Delete
  2. i use the entire range along with the toner....
    And ya it works....
    My pores have reduced in size and skin is more fresh and clean.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cool products are in basket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zathy :) cool basket! love all those products, in fact i use the blackhead scrub by clean & clear too, to me it hasn't made much of a difference. ok not really but it has, say 20% only. are you happy with the product? how long do you have to scrub for? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually it didnt work for me too.. trying to find something better. any ideas?

      Delete
  6. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity in your put up is just spectacular and i
    could think you're an expert in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    Look into my site: http://gratis-community.at

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a variety of washes and scrubs too - and I love each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...